Skip to main content

Ibrahimovic: AC Milan were desperate to sign me... but there was nothing from Arsenal



Reports had claimed that the French champions were willing to sell the 33-year-old this summer but the striker insists he never had any intentions of leaving.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic claims AC Milanwere “a bit desperate” to sign him but the Paris Saint-Germain striker admits there was no offer on the table from Arsenal.
Rumours had suggested that the French champions were willing to sell the 33-year-old this summer, with Arsenal, AC Milan, Manchester United and Inter all linked with moves.
But when asked about AC Milan’s interest during a press conference with the Swedish national side, Ibrahimovic replied: “It was concrete from their side.
“A lot of interest but I said from the beginning that I will stay with PSG. I like it, we have a good team, my family feel good and it's just positive with Paris and PSG. But they wanted, they wanted much.”
When pressed about Arsenal’s reported interest, the forward replied: “No, so the interest that existed, I have not committed myself to.
“It is Mino [Raiola] who takes care of the pieces. When I give notice that I want something to happen I get involved. But this summer I have been resting up, I enjoyed the holiday, but I know that Milan were a bit desperate.”

Comments

Popular Posts

EYAAAH!! Armed robbery suspect arrested on his wedding day

Oyo State Police Command arrested a suspected member of a robbery gang on his wedding day. Olumide Asiyanbi, 42, told newsmen that nemesis caught up with him when he was at the registry to sign the dotted lines. *PHOTO: A suspected offender being forcefully arrested by policemen The police alleged he was a member of a six-man-robbery gang who had terrorised residents of Challenge area of Ibadan, the state capital. The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Katsina, said the suspects included a 62-year-old Ghanaian. Asiyanbi confessed that he had been involved in 10 different robbery attacks before he was arrested. He said, “I was arrested on my wedding day. I met the gang leader, James Agba, last year. He told me he knew how we could be getting regular money. He then initiated me into the gang. I have taken part in at least 10 operations since I joined them. “We used gun but I don’t know where James was buying them. Sulaimon and Alhaji, who are also in the gang