Skip to main content

Must Read Story: Spiritual Marriage Part 1

A story brought to you by JBLISZ(CALL/WHATSPP: 08143843030)


I WAS AWAKEN BY MY FATHER AT AROUND 7PM, I IMMEDIATELY RUSHED AND DRESSED FOR SCHOOL. IT WAS A MONDAY MORNING AND ALSO A DAY WE THE ENTIRE SS3 STUDENT TO BE ELECTED BY THE JUNIOR STUDENT 0N VARIOUS POSTS RANGING FROM THE SENIOR PREFECT TO THE LEAST POST.

I WORE MY SCHOOL UNIFORM, COMB MY HAIR, LOOK AT MYSELF AT THE MIRROR AND SAW THE HANDSOME GUY IN ME STANDING IN FRONT OF THEMIRROR HANGING ON THE ME AND MY SENIOR BROTHER WAS SHARING. I SMILED AT MY IMAGE, RUSH TO THE DINING TABLE TOOK MY BREAK FAST AND WAS GOOD TO GO.LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF AMCALLED MAXWELL CHINEDU, BORN IN IMO STATE IN THE FAMILY OF FIVE CHILDREN AND I HAPPEN TO BE THE SECOND INTHE MIDST OF FIVE CHILDREN MY PARENTS BEGOT!! WHEN I ARRIVED AT MY SCHOOL (COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL) WITH OKADA AROUND 7:45AM OUR DAILY MORNING DEVOTION WAS GOING ON AND SOME OF MY CLASS MATE S MOUNTS THEMSELVES ON THE GATE WITH FEW TEACHERS READY TOPUNISH LATE COMERS IMMEDIATELY IS 8AM PROMPT. I ENTERED THE SCHOOL PREMISES GAVE MY CLASS MATES HANDSHAKE, GREET THE TEACHERS, WENT INSIDE MY CLASS AND DROPPED MY SCHOOL BAGAND CAME OUT TOJOIN THE DEVOTION! WHEN IT WAS TIME TO FOR THE PREFECTSHIP ELECTION EVERYBODY WAS CALLED TOGETHER EVEN THOSE AT THEGATE. FOR SENIOR PREFECT THEY NOMINATED SIX STUDENTS, THREE GIRLS AND THREE BOYS WHICH I WAS AMONG! THE SCHOOL VOTED AND I WON, CHIDERA WAS ELECTED TO MY DEPUTY SENIOR PREFECT, D.S.P. AS WE CALL IT THEN! SAME PROCESS GOES TO OTHER POSTS. I WAS SO HAPPY THROUGH OUT THAT DAY BECAUSE THAT WAS THE POST I HAD EVER WANTED GOD SO KIND IT CAME TO ME.
To Be Continued…

#--9jazones.com

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.