Skip to main content

What To Do Or How To Treat Spider Bite In Emergencies

A black widow spider bite produces a sharp pain locally, followed in about thirty minutes by rigidity of the muscles and abdominal cramps. Weakness, severe pain in the limbs, and even convulsions (especially in children) may come later.


What To Do


1. Take the victim to the hospital as quickly as possible. Local treatment of the bite is not effective.


2. Warm baths may help to relieve the muscle pain.


3. Antivenin should be injected at the earliest possible moment.

Comments


  1. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE, SPIDER BITE, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, PAIN IN JOINT,EPILEPSY,STROKE, ECZEMA, EATING DISORDER etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.
    email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com whatsapp number.
    +2348142454860
    website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.