Skip to main content

Lyrics: Kiss Daniel – Good Time

[Chorus]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know

[Verse 1]
Girl you bad like that
You make a liquor man run mad
With your back like that
You dope like crack oh
I’ll surrender my mulla if you know what I mean
[Pre-hook]
Hope I don’t kolobi you eh
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Had such a long day
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
just wanna have a good time
[Chorus]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Just wanna have a good time
[Verse 2]
Tell me how e dey go
Up in the VIP booty on me
All I see is smoke
More bottle on me
Anything we do tonight go follow the night go
And I see u I dodge
[Pre-hook]
Hope I don’t kolobi you eh
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Had such a long day
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
just wanna have a good time
[Chorus]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Just wanna have a good time
[Bridge]
Girl you bad like that
You make a liquor man run mad
With your back like that
You dope like crack oh
I’ll surrender my mulla if you know what I mean
[Outro]
Emperor Geezy
G-Worldwide
Respect, one love my people one love
Dj coublon
Kiss…

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.