Skip to main content

Ighalo vows To Attack Swaziland Like Arsenal

Watford striker, Odion Ighalo has said that he will treat the 2018 World Cup qualifiers against Swaziland like he would against Arsenal in the English Premier League.
The Watford striker, who has scored seven goals in the EPL, said there are no longer minnows in world football.

“There are no small countries in football and so I will prepare to play against Swaziland as I would against Arsenal,” said the 26-year-old forward.
“I will give 101 per cent whenever play for my country.”
Former Nigeria U20 skipper Ighalo has scored two goals for the Super Eagles.

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.