Skip to main content

A deaf and dumb is my ideal woman –Jesse Jagz


Popular musician, Jesse Jagz, is currently not in a relationship because he is in love with his music. He told Saturday Beats how he wants his ideal woman to look like. The qualities he mentioned were surprising but the singer gave his reasons why he would not mind being with a deaf and dumb lady.

He said, “I am so much in love with my music that I am not in a relationship. I would not lie now, my ideal woman would be one that is deaf and dumb. What I mean by that is that I don’t like a nagging woman. Seun Kuti told me something; he said that a big part of marriage is about commitment and submission. Women are getting educated and exposed but they need to remember that a man is a man while a woman is a woman. A cat cannot be a dog and a dog cannot be a cat. That is just how life is. My woman must be beautiful and confident. She should be hardworking and have aspirations. She should be able to inspire me. So far, I have not met the person yet. It does not mean that if I find the lady today, I am ready to settle down. With entertainment, matters like relationships and marriage are very dicey.”

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.

-1/10: Mourinho slams Chelsea stars

Jose Mourinho has slammed his Chelsea players for their first-half display against Newcastle United by rating their performance as ‘minus one out of 10’.