Skip to main content

Mike Ezuronye Social Media Account Hacked!


Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuronye is not happy at the moment and this has brought him close to tears as his integrity is at stake.
Ezuronye has just written a disclaimer on internet fraudsters who use his identity to dupe his fans of their hard earned income.

He explained that the fraudsters are virtually on all social media platforms, using audio and movie pictures to defraud people.
He wrote:“DISCLAIMER!!!!…So disturbed as I hear my teeming fans are defrauded on the daily by Fraudsters claiming to be me.. Most disturbing is a Fraudster also going on Skype n using my Movie close Up pictures, speaking to people without audio or sometimes slow audio..When the person now asks “why is d audio slow or not there at all?”, the fraudster claims it’s a network issue..
“Recently I have even heard of cases of BLACKMAIL from me to my supposed fans on SKYPE…That hurts me big time..Please here’s what!..If U get anyone claiming to be me or any other Entertainer on any video platform on SOCIAL MEDIA, ask the so called CELEBRITY to send U a picture and Video with the NEWSPAPER of that said DAY showing the DATE.”
(NAIJ)

Comments

Popular Posts

Dangote acquires 16,000 hectares for commercial farming in Jigawa

The Dangote Group on Thursday said it had concluded arrangements to develop 16,000 hectares of land for commercial farming in Kafin-Hausa Local Government Area of Jigawa State. The representative of the company, Femi Afolabi, said this during a community sensitisation exercise in Kafin-Hausa. Afolabi said the company would develop 15,000 hectares for rice cultivation, while 1,000 hectares had been earmarked for construction of a modern rice mill. He said another 10,000 hectares of land would also be developed for seed out-grower farm, adding that the measure was to encourage production of quality seed. According to him, the company will spend about $250 million on the project, which will generate about 50,000 jobs among rural dwellers. Breaking down the figures, Afolabi explained that $150 million was earmarked for rice cultivation in Kafin-Hausa, while $100 million was for industrial sugarcane production in Kaugama. He said the company had made adequate arrangements to ens...

Check out how Uc Graphic photo came to be

These are the people behind the amazing designs you see on UC Browser. Say hi and let them know your suggestions!

Besiktas to move for Mikel

Besiktas have turned their attention to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel after a move for Liverpool's Lucas Leiva stalled on loan with the Reds now keen to keep the Brazilian.