Skip to main content

An Unsuspected App Eating Ram, Battery & Data on Android!


When we want to start punishing and banishing apps that are eating up data, ram and battery, we think of Facebook, Google chrome, twitter and the rest but no one remembers to check on one app that has grown increasingly stubborn just as more people accept it on Android.

It's the very app that i'm using to share this topic now. Uc Browser!. The app is so stubborn and so useful. Like I said, am currently using it to post this topic. It's that useful. Very fast and cool.
Check out the image below. My phone's ram is just one gig and it's taking almost 10%. That's very greedy but what can I do?

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com