Skip to main content

Lyrics: Taylor Swift - Out of the woods

Looking at it now
It all seems so simple
We were lying on your couch
I remember
You took a Polaroid of us
Then discovered (then discovered)
The rest of the world was black and white
But we were in screaming color
And I remember thinking…
[Chorus 2x:]
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet?
Good
Are we out of the woods?
Looking at it now
Last December (last December)
We were built to fall apart
Then fall back together (back together)
Your necklace hanging from my neck
The night we couldn't quite forget
When we decided (we decided)
To move the furniture so we could dance,
Baby, like we stood a chance
Two paper airplanes flying, flying, flying
And I remember thinkin'
[Chorus 2x]
(Are we out of the woods?!)
Remember when you hit the brakes too soon?
Twenty stitches in the hospital room
When you started cryin', baby, I did, too
But when the sun came up, I was lookin' at you
Remember when we couldn't take the heat
I walked out and said, "I'm settin' you free,"
But the monsters turned out to be just trees
And when the sun came up, you were lookin' at me
You were lookin' at me
You were lookin' at me,
I remember, oh, I remember
[Chorus 4x]

Comments

Popular Posts

Fela Anikulapo’s Grandchild, Rolari Kuti Weds Australian Boo (PHOTOS)

Alas! The First Grand Child of Afrobeat Legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, is set to marry her Australian boo, Benedict Jacka today June 27th 2015. Rolari Segun is the first child of Fela’s Eldest daughter, Yeni Kuti and the Late Femi Segun. The wdding is going on right now at New Afrika Shrine, Ikeja-Lagos. Femi Kuti, Made Kuti, Funke Kuti and other members of the hosting Kuti family are all in attendance at their their Niece’s wedding. Her Australian Husband-to-be family also travelled all over from from Australia to attend the wedding. See Photos from the wedding below.