Skip to main content

Lyrics: Kiss Daniel & Wizkid – Good Time

[Hook – Both]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn
You Know, You know
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know

[Bridge – Wizkid]
Girl you bad like that oh
You make wizzi baby wan mad
For your yanch like that oh (like that o)
You dope has crack oh
I surrender my whole life if you know oh
Baby
[Pre – Hook]
Hope I don’t kolobi you eh
Hope I don’t kolobi oh yeah
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o yea
Had such a long day
Had such a long day baby
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Just wanna have a good time
[Hook]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn
Mujo, mujo
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Just wanna have a good time
[Verse 1 – Wizkid]
Yah
Baby take my time e oh
My money pass their money oh
Like wande coal tell you oh
Omo pupo wa mi oh
My girlie too fine eh girl
Baby take my rollie oh
Uhn wan wa mi eh
Omo pupo wa mi oh
Yeah yeah
[Pre-hook]
Hope I don’t kolobi you eh
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Had such a long day baby
Iyawo mi gan be ni le o eh
Just wanna have a good time
[Hook – Kiss Daniel]
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Shey you know
Eh eh eh eh eh eh…
Omo I hold o gan
Ah ah ah ah ah ahn…
Just wanna have a good time
[Bridge – Wizkid]
Girl you bad like that oh
You make bad boy wizzi mad
For your back like that
You dope has crack oh
I’ll surrender my mulla if you know what i mean
Wagba
[Outro]
Emperor Geezy
G-Worldwide
Respect One love
One love my people one love
Wizzi Wizzi
Kiss Daniel
Dey kiss the girls na

Comments

Popular Posts

Fela Anikulapo’s Grandchild, Rolari Kuti Weds Australian Boo (PHOTOS)

Alas! The First Grand Child of Afrobeat Legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, is set to marry her Australian boo, Benedict Jacka today June 27th 2015. Rolari Segun is the first child of Fela’s Eldest daughter, Yeni Kuti and the Late Femi Segun. The wdding is going on right now at New Afrika Shrine, Ikeja-Lagos. Femi Kuti, Made Kuti, Funke Kuti and other members of the hosting Kuti family are all in attendance at their their Niece’s wedding. Her Australian Husband-to-be family also travelled all over from from Australia to attend the wedding. See Photos from the wedding below.