Skip to main content

Hilarious! Fascinating job Interview

OFFICER:- what is your name?
Monday:- M.P sir
OFFICER:- In full please
Monday:- Monday Philips
OFFICER:- your father's name?
Monday:- M.P sir
OFFICER:- what does that mean?
Monday:- Marthin Philips
OFFICER:- your native place?
Monday : M.P sir
OFFICER:- what's that?
Monday:- Mkpuma Province
OFFICER:- what is your
qualification?
Monday:- M.P
OFFICER:- (angry) what is
thaat?!!!
Monday:- Mathematics Professor
OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?
Monday:- it is because of M.P sir
OFFICER: meaning?
Monday:- Money Problems
OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop
wasting my time? What's your personality like?
Monday: MP sir.
OFFICER: and what is that?
Monday:- Marvelous Personality
OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.
Monday:- sir, how was M.P sir?
OFFICER:- and what's that again?
Monday:- My Performance.
OFFICER:- I think u have M.P
Monday:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?
OFFICER:- Mental Problem!!!
Don't laugh without telling me tank you, because you are my M.P. (My Person)

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com