This teacher at a school somewhere in Badagry asked her pupils to use sand to brush their teeth as punishment.
The name of the school and the teacher is yet unknown.
Hope she can be fished out.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
♥ CONSIDER SHARING THIS POST WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU LIKE IT ♥ [Get this Widget]
[Chorus – Timaya] Boy No Fine I Concur Say I Short I Concur Me I’m Rich I Concur Everything I Concur I Like Woman I Concur I Like To Make Una Dance I Concur Nwanne Shack Alcohol Oh Ooh
A British Airways plane caught fire on Tuesday as it was preparing to take off from Las Vegas, forcing the evacuation of 172 people on board on emergency slides. “There were 159 passengers and 13 crew on the flight,” McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas said.
Ryan Giggs would not be prepared to take over Manchester United as a caretaker manager should Louis van Gaal be sacked, with the Welshman only interested in taking the job on a permanent basis.
Comments
Post a Comment