Skip to main content

Too funny…Checkout this letter Akpors wrote to his nephew.

Dear Mike,
I’m writing this slow because I know you can’t read fast. We don’t live where we did when you left home. Your Daddy read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 5 kilometres away from our home, so we moved. I won’t be able to send you the address because the last family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so they wouldn’t have to change their address.
This place is really nice. I even have a washing machine. I’m not sure it works so well, though, last week I put a load of clothes in and pulled the chain, we haven’t seen it since.
The weather isn’t bad here. It only rained twice last week, the first time for three days and the second time for four days. About that coat you wanted me to send, your Mummy said it would be too heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.
Emeka locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your Daddy out. Your sister had a baby this morning, but I haven’t found out what it is yet so I don’t know if you are an aunt or uncle. The baby looks just like your brother. Uncle Johnbull fell into a swimming pool last week. Some men tried to pull him out but he fought them off and drowned. We had him cremated. He burned for three days.
Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pickup truck. Emeka was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in the back, they drowned because they couldn’t open the door. I am now closing this letter and will share more goodnews with you again next time.
Your Uncle, Akpors.
N.B. If this letter does not reach you, please let me know, I will send you another one.

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.