Skip to main content

Ronaldo reveals the best manager he's ever worked with


Cristiano Ronaldo believes that Sir Alex Ferguson is the best coach he’s ever worked with.

Ronaldo was signed by Ferguson as an 18-year-old for £12.2 million in 2003 and went on to win three Premier League titles and the Champions League during his six seasons at Manchester United.
The Madrid star, who has also played under Jose Mourinho and Carlo Ancelotti, explains why the retired United boss is the best manager he’s ever had.
"I just have to say thank you for what [Ferguson] did for me," the Portugal international said in an interview with Jonathan Ross forITV.
"We had an important game in the Champions League and I said, 'Coach I need to go to see my daddy' and I was a key player, I was a very important player and he said, 'Listen, your personal life, your family is the important thing that you have in your life. If you want to go three days, four days, five days you can go'.
"This moment is what I keep for me because it was the most important time in my life and he shared it with me. This is why I respect him and for me he's the best coach I ever had."

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.