Skip to main content

Ronaldo: I like Manchester United

Cristiano Ronaldo has reiterated his deep affection for Manchester United and says he wants to finish his career ‘at the top level’.

The Real Madrid forward, who spent six trophy-laden seasons at Old Trafford before joining Los Blancos in a then world record £80 million deal, has been coy on his future amid continued reports of a potential move to Paris Saint-Germain or a return to United.
The Portuguese recently described his ‘passion’ for United and respect for former Red Devils boss Sir Alex Ferguson but, speaking this week, he again refused to give a decisive answer on his future, simply saying that he wants to finish his career at the ‘top level’.
“As people know, I like Manchester United. I love that club. In my mind, I want to finish at the top level. I want to finish with dignity,” Ronaldo told ITV.
Meanwhile, Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, has looked to end the speculation by insisting his client will finish his playing days at the Santiago Bernabeu.
“[Cristiano will] end his career at Real Madrid,” Mendes was quoted as saying by Marca.
“He loves Manchester United and Real Madrid, but his career will end in Madrid.”
Ronaldo’s contract with Real Madrid runs until 2018.

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.