Skip to main content

Lyrics: Wizkid – Final (Baba Nla)

Legendary beat
Le-le legendary beat
Legendary beat
Le-le legendary beat
[Verse 1]
I get girl for my yard
Wey get big big backa
Wey dey make me feel amazing girl
I get one wey dey give me things I need ah ahn

I get one wey dey make me feel nice
She’s slow that’s why I no fit leave am girl
I get one dey wan give me kids and leave ah ahn
[Hook]
But my gbedu is final
Wizzy baby baba nla wan
My girl wear designer
Everything wey I give am Final hey eh ey
I no like wahala
Call Wizzy baby baba nla
Say my gbedu is final
When me drop everybody no dey tire oh hu eh
[Verse 2]
All of the girls go do anything for my love
All of the boys go do anything for the money
Them dey dance to my music dem dey show me love
Girls wanna touch wanna love they want to love me
You know say I gat one life
Make I live am see I don try
Hustle hustle for street I no lie
Now see me I don dey chop life eh
But my gbedu is final
All the girls they like wear designer
Wizzy baby kill the beat I no dey tire
When the gbedu drop for club it’s final whoa
My girl dey make me lose my mind oh
I give her what she need
My girl dey make me lose my mind oh
Another girl I no dey see
[Hook]
But my gbedu is final
Wizzy baby baba nla wan
My girl wear designer
Everything wey I give am Final hey eh ey
I no like wahala
Call Wizzy baby baba nla
Say my gbedu is final
When me drop everybody no dey tire oh hu eh
[Bridge]
Who’s gat the key to my beamer
I say who am I
The girl dem sugar
Call me the girl dem sugar
No one badder
Number one no one madder
I say who’s gat the key to my Limo
I say who am I
The girl dem dada
Call me the girl dem dada
I run everything don dada hey
[Hook]
But my gbedu is final
Wizzy baby baba nla wan
My girl wear designer
Everything wey I give am Final hey eh ey
I no like wahala
Call Wizzy baby baba nla
Say my gbedu is final
When me drop everybody no dey tire oh hu eh

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.