Skip to main content

Lyrics: Tekno – Wash

[Verse 1]
Love is what I see
When I look at you
You’re my fantasy
You’re my baby boo
Dance kerewa Genevieve
My love is true
Say make we give them makossa oh eh
Girl makossa eh eh

[Chorus]
No be wash
You like Versace
Baby nachi
Me and you we wear to match
I will take you to church
Forget e Illuminati
If you likey karaty
I will teach you mathematics
[Hook]
Monica lover lover
Sweetie baby your love killing me
Monica lover lover
I want to chop your spaghetti
Monica lover lover
You go wake up for new bugatti oh
Monica lover lover
Anything for you till infinity
[Verse 2]
My life is beautiful
My love is wonderful
My love is colorful
My love my belle full
My love is bank alert
My love is fura di nunu
My love is karaty combo
My love is coming from congo
You like you gongo aso
Baby girl am nice
Other girl dem to the left
Girl you to the right
If you like to watch movies
na me get shopright
if it ever gets dark at night
Girl my screen is bright
I swear
[Chorus]
No be wash
You like Versace
Baby nachi
Me and you we wear to match
I will take you to church
Forget e Illuminati
If you likey karaty
I will teach you mathematics
[Hook]
Monica lover lover
Sweetie baby your love killing me
Monica lover lover
I want to chop your spaghetti
Monica lover lover
You go wake up for new bugatti oh
Monica lover lover
Anything for you till infinity
[Verse 3]
I swear to God
I will never let you go
Baby come close
Make we take photo eh
Do you like Samsiba or Toronto
Baby girl my love is hotter than the sun in sokoto
And me ready for you
Baby let me love you
Baby let me treat you right
baby let me hold you
Baby let me squeeze you tight ah
You’re my one in a million girl
I’ll fight for you be your champion yes
And the way you smile you turn me on
Girl you turn me on
And I swear say
[Chorus]
No be wash
You like Versace
Baby nachi
Me and you we wear to match e
I will take you to church
Forget e Illuminati
If you likey karaty
I will teach you mathematics
[Hook/Outro]
Monica lover lover
Sweetie baby your love killing me
Monica lover lover
I want to chop your spaghetti
Monica lover lover
You go wake up for new bugatti oh
Monica lover lover
Anything for you till infinity
Thank you thank you Coublon
Baddest

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.