Skip to main content

Lyrics: Davido – The Money ft. Olamide

[Intro – Davido]
Eh oh
Oh yeah yea
Kiddo Kiddo Kiddominant
Yeah yeah
[Davido]
I want to l’owo
I want to lo’la
I want to la lafia
I want to l’owo
I want to lo’la

I want to la lafia
[Hook – Davido]
Al’owo ma Jaiye eyin lemo
Awon to jaiye lana da
Won tiku won ti lo oh
Al’owo ma Jaiye eyin lemo
Awon to jaiye lana da
Won tiku won ti lo oh
[Chorus – Davido]
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko nyemu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko ye mu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh
[Verse 1 – Olamide]
Take a look at it like this
If I no get money like this
All these shuma no look my face
Them no go follow me to my place
I dey grind dey do my thing
I don dey see money since when I dey 19
When I go chop with my team
We dey pay for everyone wey dey the canteen
Now we don upgrade the matter
Daily and weekly and monthly and quarter
Now we don turn to butter
family dey smile and we no get quanta
Dakun jen so yoruba
Make them no go forget say baddo na baba
Eruku de shi yapa
I dey tell them…
[Chorus – Davido]
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko nyemu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko ye mu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh
[Verse 2 – Davido]
I want to l’owo
I want to lo’la
I want to buy Buggatti
I want to hm mm m Kim Kardashan
At the back of my brand new Bentley
Is it because I’m balling
they want to dull my ginger oh
They want to yarn my story
They want put me for Linda
Some jealous
Some people jealous
Oya come and spend my money oh
Oya come follow me jolly oh
[Hook – Davido]
Al’owo ma Jaiye eyin lemo
Awon to jaiye lana da
Won tiku won ti lo oh
Al’owo ma Jaiye eyin lemo
Awon to jaiye lana da
Won tiku won ti lo oh
[Chorus – Davido]
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko nyemu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh
Yeh give me the money eh
Biko ye mu ego
Orimi jekin jekin l’owo oh
Life is all about the money eh

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.