Skip to main content

Lyrics: 2Kriss – Runz Girl

[Intro]
Paying my own rent
All these money I’ve wasted on myself
Buying things for myself it’s not my fault
Nobody told me that there’s a way to get all
These things without dipping into my own pocket
I’ve been waking up early, going to work
But I’ve been a fool.

I will teach you how to become a runz girl
[Verse 1 – Moss]
When I met this girl down in Lekki
Was looking fresh to death na so she eye me
As I approach her side she said she likes me
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
See what happened next it wasn’t funny
She came back and we F** until the morning
Next thing she’s asking me for money
My money is 50,000
It wasn’t funny
[Bridge]
E be like say this girl she want to
chop my money oh
She nor go gree unless I drop the money oh
This girl she bad she do me koni koni oh
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
[Chorus]
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
[Verse 2 – Raphael]
See I met this girl up in Garki
I pulled up next to her and then she said to me
I’ve seen your face before I think we’re meant to be
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
Light skin girl hair was Brazillian
For my kind she was one in a million
She made me spend my money on her
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
She telling me I should take her all the way to Shoprite
Kpe omo high class le mi
She must to chop rice
Gucci venchy Prada she wants to shop right
Then after this we can ahn ahn all night
[Bridge]
E be like say this girl she want to
chop my money oh
She no go gree unless I drop the money oh
This girl she bad she do me koni koni oh
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
[Chorus]
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
[Verse 3]
Them say she want my M O N E Y
But I dont really care and I dont know why
Get her everything anything she wan buy
Just to make her stay never say bye bye
Them say she want my M O N E Y
But I dont really care and I dont know why
Get her everything anything she wan buy
Just to make her stay never say bye bye (ode ni mi)
[Chorus]
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi
She’s a runz girl omo she’s a runz girl
She’s a runz girl dem talk say she be runz girl
You be runz girl you be runz girl
For her mind oh, ode ni mi

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.