Skip to main content

JOKE: Who made the smartest choice, Akpors or the other guys?

Three black men, Akpors and co were getting ready to take a plane trip for the first time.
FIRST MAN: “I don’t know about the two of you but I am going to wear some pink boxers before I get on that plane.”
AKPORS AND THE OTHER GUY:’Why are you going to wear them?’.
FIRST MAN: “Because, if that plane crashes, and I’m out there lying down, they are going to find me first.”
SECOND MAN: “Well, I am going to wear some orange boxers.”
AKPORS AND THE OTHER GUY: Why are you going to wear them?” They asked.
SECOND MAN: “Because if the plane crashes, and I’m floating with my buttocks up in the ocean, they will see me first.”
AKPORS: “Well, I am not going to wear any boxers.”
THE OTHER GUYS: “What? No boxers?” They asked in disbelief.
AKPORS: “That’s right honourables, you heard me right. I am not going to wear any boxers because if this plane crashes, they will look for the black box first.”

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...

The Good Thing About Sex Dolls That Many Guys And Girls Are Ignorant Of

Sex Dolls has been trending for a while now since it's entrance into social media. Reactions are enormous. Especially here in Nigeria.