Skip to main content

Haba, what a mother!

A 18-year-old girl got PREGNANT.
Her angry mother says: “Who’s the pig? Call him…”
About 30 minutes later, a limousine car stops in front of their house & a mature grey haired man in a very expensive suit steps out.
Man: “Ur daughter has informed me of the problem, however, I can’t marry her. But if a girl is born, I offer a villa & 2 million dollars. If a boy is born, den 2 factories & 5 million dollars. But in case of miscarriage, what do u suggest I do?”
Mother: “IMPREGNATE HER AGAIN”!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.