Skip to main content

Falz The Bahd Guy unveils album tracklist for “Stories That Touch”

Lawyer turned rapper, Falz the bahd guy has released the official tracklist for his anticipated album “Stories That Touch” whigh will be dropping by the 17th of November.
Falz while commenting of the album, explained that he wants to use “Stories That Touch” to communicate with his fanbase and make them feel as though he wrote the song with them in mind.

He said: “The project tells stories that I think everyone can visualise. There are songs there for every individual. The idea is for you to listen and feel like you are the one that I’m rapping about. I want people to enter into the spirit of my music.”
See the Tracklist below:
‘Kabiyesi’ ft Oyinkansola
‘Soft work’
‘My people’
‘Karishika’ ft Phyno, Chigurl
‘Soldier’ ft Simi
‘Workaholic’
‘Supe’ ft Yemi Alade, Shaydee
‘Clap’ ft Reminisce
‘Time difference’ ft Sess
‘Airline Drama (Skit)’
‘Celebrity girlfriend’ ft Reekado Banks
‘Chadonae Music’ ft Poe, Chyn
‘Kawosoke’
‘Love you pass’ ft Bez
‘Karishika’ Part 2 ft M.I, Show Dem Camp
‘Everybody’
Bonus Track

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com