Skip to main content

Deziani: My Friend Sanusi Betrayed Me With Outrageous $20 Billion Claim


Nigeria's former petroleum minister, Diezani Alison Madueke, considers Emir of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi as a friend.

“Sanusi and I had been friends. There was no way I would have done anything bad to him," she said in a recent interview.
Emir Sanusi when he was governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, had alleged that $20bn was missing from the state's coffers under Diezani's leadership.
“If there is one issue I must pursue in this world, it is the biggest lie of this money. How can $20billion disappear just like that? Where did it disappear to? Is it possible that such an amount would not be traceable?” she said.
“This is more painful coming from someone I considered a good friend who should appreciate the gravity of such allegation.
She also said she discussed the Emir's interest to become president of the African Development Bank.

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com