Skip to main content

Talk and do: Homosexuality tearing Nollywood apart – Mr. Ibu cries out


Nollywood star, John Okafor, popularly known as ‘Mr Ibu’ has opened up on his ‘free styling mode and odd-feminine’ characters in movies as well the issue of homosexuality in Nollywood.

Speaking with Vanguard, the 54-year-old actor who is best known for his hilarious appearances in movies, revealed that he doesn’t prepare for acting in any special way as it comes naturally to him.
“There is no preparation; it’s an in-built thing. I love acting, and interpretation of characters given to me doesn’t really take me time to do. Straight ahead, I read and interpret my characters and I enjoy it so much, especially those kind of odd feminine roles I play. I just do free style and it turns out well, abi?”
He also explained that acting provides enough to pay the bills.
However, Ibu disclosed that the movie industry is plagued with homosexuals, people he described as ‘viruses that can kill the spirit in the industry’.
“I fight vehemently against homosexuals; both gays and lesbians,” the comic character stressed.
According to the actor, “In Nollywood men harass themselves, and women harass themselves, so they are wonderfully preparing themselves for the devil, and I tell you, they will all go to hell.”
When asked if he had recounted an experience on homosexuality, he recalled where he publicly embarrassed a certain man who had approached him looking to lure him.
“The man that approached me will never come close to me again in his life because I humiliated him publicly. I called him out, and shouted his name everywhere. Besides, if it was by looks, nobody would approach me because I’m not fine,” Mr. Ibu said.

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Apprentice Allegedly Kidnaps Her Boss' 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

A fashion design apprentice identified as Ayomide has allegedly abducted her boss's 2 year old son David Sunday Ushie pictured above at the boy's mother's fashion designing shop located in Ajegunle. This happened on Thursday September 17th.

Alleged N108bn fraud: EFCC confiscates Governor Akpabio’s wife’s school

A school allegedly belonging to Unoma Akpabio, the wife of the immediate past governor of Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio, has been seized by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. It was learnt that the seizure was part of investigations into the former governor who has been accused of alleged N108bn fraud during his tenure from 2007 to 2015. One of our correspondents who visited the school, St. John Paul II School, in Shelter Afrique, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, observed that the school had been marked “under investigation by EFCC.” It was learnt that the EFCC resorted to marking the school instead of shutting it so that innocent parents and students who had paid school fees would not be adversely affected.