Skip to main content

No be only you jare: Men romance my sexy pictures on Facebook – Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis


Nollywood actress, Chioma Elizabeth Toplis, has blasted some men who she says could go extra miles to want to be with her after displaying her sexy photos on the social media.

The mother of three also opened up on why she shares raunchy photos on Facebook and why her husband can never leave her.
In an interview with Dailysun, the busty actress, who recently relocated to London following her marriage, had this to say:
“I post my sexy pictures anytime I feel like.
“In the UK, I am registered with agencies that do plus sized lingerie, so I have been publishing to be one of their models. I won’t give up; who knows, someday my dreams will come true.
“People should know that my husband and other family members support whatever I am doing with my body.
“Whenever I am going for my shoot, my hubby is always there to supervise, so people should let me be,” Chioma stressed.
When asked how she handles critics, she said, “Funny enough, I respond harshly to critics that insult me for doing what I love doing. My husband doesn’t, my kids too, so why must one stranger control me?
“I’m old enough to know what I am doing. The Bible says in…(I can’t even remember the part of the Bible), but I know God said all that matters is our hearts and not what we wear outside.
“If you look at my photo and it is turning you on, you can scroll down, pass or better still, delete yourself off my Facebook wall.”
The actress alleged that some men go as far as romancing and ‘wanking’ on her pictures via the media.
According to her, “Some men will be there romancing my pictures on Facebook. They even wank on my pictures.”

She heaved a sigh and continued, “But when I post something educational or inspirational, they won’t even read or comment.

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.

Ronaldo’s mother caught with €45,000 at airport

*Cristiano Ronaldo Dolores Aveiro, the mother of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, was stopped at Madrid’s Barajas Airport last month and caught carrying an illegally large amount of cash as she prepared to fly out of the country, the newspaper, El Mundo reported. According toThe Telegraph, 60-year-old Aveiro, who spends long periods of time with her multimillionaire footballer son in his luxury mansion outside Madrid, was held by border police at Barajas after it was found that she had €55,000 (£40,000) in her hand luggage. Rules against money laundering state that the maximum travellers are permitted to take out of Spain without declaring the transfer is €10,000. Aveiro had not filled out a declaration form and, according to the Spanish daily, was held by civil guard agents at the airport for a few minutes while the excess amount of cash was confiscated. She was then allowed to fly to Portugal with €10,000 in her handbag. Aveiro will now be fined at least €600 for the att...

Zahra and Kiki: Nigeria’s newest divas

Few months back, nobody really knew who Zahra Buhari was. In fact, if not that she is one of the daughters of Nigeria’s President- elect, General Muhamadu Buhari (retd), Zahra, indeed, would have just been like any other babe, a fine girl. But then, politics came, her father picked up the presidential ticket for his party, All Progressive Congress, followed it up with a massive political campaign and boom, Zahra surfaced! Now, as the daughter of the first family, it isn’t out of the ordinary that the lady and her siblings, would be under the scrutiny of the media, being the children of the first family. But even before people would wonder and speculate about the children of the presidential candidate of the APC and now the President-elect, Zahra made it easier for nosy parkers; she posted an incredible picture of herself online. Yes, her picture hit the Internet in the thick of the election campaign and undeniably, the young lady practically broke the internet. She is pretty an...