Skip to main content

Nawa oh: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy


Veteran Nollywood actress and producer, Stephanie Okereke just announced that she welcomed her first child with her husband, Idahosa Linus.

Stephanie Okereke-Linus used to be married to former Nigerian soccer player but the pair split and 32 year old Imo state born beauty remarried on April 21, 2012 in a lavish fairy tale wedding in Paris.
Stephanie shared the good news with a photo on social media caption ‘it’s a boy’ but she’s yet to share the new born photos.
In a recent interview with Daylight, Stephanie spoke on how she copes with pregnancy and work, she mentioned that she has gotten a lot of support from her husband as well as her family and friends.
“I’m coping fine. God has been good to me” she said, “I am thankful for all the love and support I get from my husband who has made this journey much easier. I’ve also had friends and family who have taken good care of me and I’m thankful to them all. My baby has also been easy on me and hasn’t been giving me much stress.“
In addition she said response from people who have been impacted positively by her movies keeps her going. “Most importantly, it’s God’s grace, Passion and determination. Also, the feedback I get from people who have been positively impacted by my works gives me that zeal to push even further“.
Stephanie now joins the likes of Uche Jombo, Ufuma Ejenobor, Venita Akpofure and other Nollywood actresses who have been delivered of babies this year.

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.