Skip to main content

Justin Bieber: I want to work with Adele

The 21-year-old heartthrob - who took home five gongs at the MTV Europe Music Awards on Sunday (25.10.15) - confessed he has a deep admiration for the 'Hello' crooner and says she's the ''one person'' he could see himself collaborating with in the future.

Talking to Will Manning on KISS FM, Justin confessed: ''If I could duet with one person it would probably be... I would say Adele. She's talented. Everything she does is awesome.''
Meanwhile, the 'What Do You Mean' hitmaker shed light on his creative differences with another recent collaborator Kanye West, who worked on a track for his latest album 'Purpose' but it didn't make the cut.
And despite getting Kanye's ''opinion'' on his new music, the singer didn't admitted it didn't ''match up'' with his own.
He shared: ''Kanye and Ruben were a part of the process, but they don't have any records on the album. The Kanye song I did, we never finished it. It just was kind of in a different direction, but they definitely gave it two cents of the album.
''I mean opinions of creativity are just opinions. At the end of the day, sometimes their opinion's not going to match up with my opinion. I get their opinion just to see, but sometimes it doesn't.''

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.