Skip to main content

Joke: What would you do if you were Akpors?

Akpors and his girlfriend were having a discussion one day, when the girl suddenly had an idea…
GIRL: Baby, if I was drowning in the river with my 9 year old sister (only sister) and you stand a chance of saving just one of us, Who will you save?

Akpors: You of course dear.
GIRL: What! And you’ll just let my only sister die?
Akpors: Okay… I’ll save your baby sister.
GIRL: So you’ll just let me die, after all these years?
Akpors: Calm down baby, but you said if I could save only one person. (he thinks for a while…) Okay, I’ll just dive into the river, drown myself too, and we all die as one.
GIRL: So you’ll just let me and my sister die in the river!
Akpors: (Now angry) That’s enough! What’s all this? Ain’t you concerned about me too? I just said I’m going to die in that river too?
ONE WORD FOR AKPORS THIS TIME?

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com