Skip to main content

Joke: What would you do if you were in Akpors’ shoes?

Akpors was trying to start a conversation with his girlfriend, and here’s what ensued:
Girlfriend: Hellooooo dearie!!!!
Akpors: Hi.
Girlfriend: What’s happening?
Akpors: Nothing.

Girlfriend: No, say na, what happened? You look unhappy.
Akpors: I will ask you something now and you have to tell me the truth. Will you?
Girlfriend: Okay, ask.
Akpors: Who is Joseph? He liked all your profile pictures and even your status updates on facebook. Who the hell is he?
Girlfriend: Please don’t say anything about him.
Akpors: Is he your ex boyfriend? Are you still in love with him?
Girlfriend: Why would I love him. You are my only love.
Akpors: Then, is he your brother?
Girlfriend: No, no. Not like that.
Akpors: Then who the hell is he for Christ’s sake?
Girlfriend: Shall we talk about something else?
Akpors: So you are hiding something from me? You have that much close relationship with him. He’s so important to you, right?
Girlfriend: If I disclose the secret, you will definitely scold me.
Akpors: I’m getting irritated now. Don’t test my patience.
Girlfriend: Pleasssssseeee.
Akpors: If You don’t tell me I will break up with you right now.
Girlfriend: Okay, I will tell you. But promise me that you won’t scold me, okay?
Akpors: Okay.
Girlfriend: Ermmmm, that is my fake profile. If no one likes my pictures, I like my pictures through that account and also post comments like beautiful, hot, sexy, nice one, etc.
Akpors was dumbfounded!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE AKPORS?

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.