Skip to main content

Joke: Was Akpors not smart this time?

Akpors was part of the invigilators in a WAEC and GCE exam holding in the school where he was serving.
Right inside the hall when the exam was on going, one sexy student who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was cutting eye for Akpors, giving him a seductive look, so he went straight to the girl to find out what her problem was.
The girl was having problems solving her mathematics questions. Akpors gave the girl the solution to the mathematics questions.
After the exam, Akpors followed the girl up to arrange how they would meet and the girl said:
STUDENT: Do you think I’m a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for you in the hall are fake oooo, that’s my boyfriend waiting for me.. Mugu!.
She laughed!….
Akpors laughed too and said: “do u think I read Mathematics? I studied Yoruba in school, all those answers I gave to you are formulated and fake!………. ..
The Girl Screamed and Fainted!!!!!!
ONE WORD FOR AKPORS THIS TIME?

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.