Skip to main content

JABJoke: Na wa for women and copy copy oo


When a man is called EMMANUEL
Woman say her own na EMMANUELA…
My grandpapa dey answer VICTOR.
My grandmama come say her own na VICTORIA.
If man answer CELESTINE, woman say her name na CELESTINA

Man answer JUSTIN, woman Say her name na JUSTINA..
Man answer CHRISTIAN, woman go kuku answer CHRISTIANA
Man say him be AUGUSTINE, woman must answer AUGUSTINA.
Man carry GABRIEL, woman go follow carry GABRIELLA. Nawa o!
Man answer JOSEPH, woman say her own na JOSEPHINE
My guy dey answer JESSY, his girlfriend come say her own na JESSICA.
Man is called DANIEL, woman will be called DANIELLA.
Man is Called VALENTINE woman say na VALENTINA.
So if man come answer EBO na, wetin woman go copy answer??

Comments

Popular Posts

EYAAAH!! Armed robbery suspect arrested on his wedding day

Oyo State Police Command arrested a suspected member of a robbery gang on his wedding day. Olumide Asiyanbi, 42, told newsmen that nemesis caught up with him when he was at the registry to sign the dotted lines. *PHOTO: A suspected offender being forcefully arrested by policemen The police alleged he was a member of a six-man-robbery gang who had terrorised residents of Challenge area of Ibadan, the state capital. The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Katsina, said the suspects included a 62-year-old Ghanaian. Asiyanbi confessed that he had been involved in 10 different robbery attacks before he was arrested. He said, “I was arrested on my wedding day. I met the gang leader, James Agba, last year. He told me he knew how we could be getting regular money. He then initiated me into the gang. I have taken part in at least 10 operations since I joined them. “We used gun but I don’t know where James was buying them. Sulaimon and Alhaji, who are also in the gang