Skip to main content

Screening Of Post-utme Candidates For Admission Into The University Of Calabar

We make this announcement for the benefit of all candidates who have chosen University of Calabar as their First choice in their application for admission into the 2015/2016 session. The First Choice Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been re- scheduled to take place on Monday 24th August and Tuesday 25th August 2015.

This notice supersedes the earlier publication on the subject. Candidates who have already registered need not register afresh. ELIGIBILITY 1. Candidates for Medicine/Surgery and Law are required to have scored 200 and above in UTME. 2. For all other programmes, candidates with UTME score of 180 and above are eligible.

Comments

Popular Posts

Justin Bieber takes front cover of GQ Magazine

Nice...

What the hell...

Return of batman??

Dangote acquires 16,000 hectares for commercial farming in Jigawa

The Dangote Group on Thursday said it had concluded arrangements to develop 16,000 hectares of land for commercial farming in Kafin-Hausa Local Government Area of Jigawa State. The representative of the company, Femi Afolabi, said this during a community sensitisation exercise in Kafin-Hausa. Afolabi said the company would develop 15,000 hectares for rice cultivation, while 1,000 hectares had been earmarked for construction of a modern rice mill. He said another 10,000 hectares of land would also be developed for seed out-grower farm, adding that the measure was to encourage production of quality seed. According to him, the company will spend about $250 million on the project, which will generate about 50,000 jobs among rural dwellers. Breaking down the figures, Afolabi explained that $150 million was earmarked for rice cultivation in Kafin-Hausa, while $100 million was for industrial sugarcane production in Kaugama. He said the company had made adequate arrangements to ens...