Skip to main content

Open Letter: Skiibii, now we know you but not your songs, by angry fan

An open letter by Paul Olarewaju.

How sick, demeaning and totally unprofessional it is to fake your own death just to promote a damn track! Of course just like the popular saying goes, you can only take a horse to the stream but you can’t force it to drink from it.

Truth be told, I never knew you existed not until now. But the fact is this, you got the much desired attention but you’ve also lost the rational part of your fan base and prospective fans.
A true talent does not need such a sick stunt to get noticed and celebrated. The last time I checked, your famous and rich label mates (Kcee and Harry Song) never pulled such a sick stunt before making it, obviously because they’ve got something real to offer. Trust me, if they (your record label mates) encouraged you to do this so as to get noticed, they obviously don’t think you are talented.
Hey dude, stars don’t struggle so hard to shine, they eventually get noticed because of what they carry.
Trust me, if I hear your song on any of my devices, I wouldn’t even let it stay in my recycle bin.
Like seriously, you don’t deserve more words than I have written.
Skiibii, NOW WE KNOW YOU BUT WE REFUSE TO KNOW YOUR SONGS!
Yours Sincerely,
A lost prospective fan. [Paul Olarewaju].
(Vanguard)

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com