Skip to main content

Mourinho blames himself for Chelsea defeat




The Blues boss says he should have made changes during his side's shock defeat to Crystal Palace but feels that, on the whole, his team did not deserve to lose the game. Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho says he blames himself for the champions' 2-1 defeat to Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

The Blues slumped to their second Premier League loss of the season thanks to Joel Ward’s winner after Radamel Falcao had equalised Bakary Sako’s opener.
The result leaves Chelsea eight points behind Manchester City after just four games and Mourinho says he must take his share of the blame for the result.
"I cannot say I had 11 players at the same time performing. To be fair, two or three of them, individual performances were far from good,” he told reporters.
"I blame myself for not changing one of them, because I kept him in the game for 90 minutes. When I made the third change, I realised I needed a fourth."
“If a player is not performing, there are two ways: trust the player and wait for improve, or... have to change. I can go both."
Mourinho did, however, take time out to praise Crystal Palace with Alan Pardew’s side having now taken nine points from their opening four games.
“The first thought is for Palace. They come with everything. Team ready, players ready, fans ready, fantastic spirit,” added the Chelsea boss.
“They were lucky, but they deserved a lot. I think we deserved more, but not deserved to win.
“Finally, the referee, with a big mistake, a clear penalty with the result at 0-0."

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com

How to steal someone’s data MB or GB through a code with just his or her number

This cheat only works using mtn sim... For example, you can't use airtel or glo sim to do this trick; but you can use mtn sim to potray this trick on any other sim. Supposing your victim uses any sim other than mtn, this trick will still work, as far as you are using mtn sim.. So it goes like this; dial this code: *88567*the victims number*the amount of data you want to collect*131# Note: If the individual doesn’t have upto that amount you tried collecting... It will not work you will surely get an invalid response. After dialing the code, your are still on the right track, don't be afraid; Change your date to 01|01|2000 and change it back to the correct one immediately... After that remove your sim and put it back. Then check your data... Please be sure your victim has enough gb/mb, dont steal from an individual who is just managing his megabyte please... Goodnews is that this cheat works for atleast 70% of mtn sims... Badnews is that this operation must be carried out u...