Skip to main content

Mortal Kombat X will no longer be part of Xbox 360 and PS3 - Warner Bros.



The American entertainment company Warner Bros. Officially announced that “Mortal Kombat X” will no longer be part of last gen consoles, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

The announcement was stated in a brief statement on “Mortal Kombat X’s” official forums, where admin Yorick stated that game developer NetherRealm Studios was not able to deliver a good quality for “Mortal Kombat” game, unlike in the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions. Yorick added that the game developer have been working on the port for a long time and being delayed repeatedly. The ports were in development by High Voltage Software developed the ports and they are also responsible for the PC release, which experienced a troubled launch.
Warner Bros. apologized for their decision and let the fans know that the teams put an effort and worked meticulously to meet the quality standards that were set by the current-gen “Mortal Kombat X.” The American entertainment company was also regretful that they were not able to deliver the original plan for the game, Kotakureported.
On the other hand, the company has never released an image from the last-gen games, and they also canned Mad Max for Xbox 360 and PS3 versions this year. “Mortal Kombat X” for PS4, Xbox One, and PC versions were released this year as well.
Yorick stated that customers who have already pre-ordered “Mortal Kombat X” for Xbox 360 and PS3 can visit the retailers where they pre-ordered it and get a full refund, according to PC Mag.
In March of this year, Warner Bros. initially announced that “Mortal Kombat X” for these last gen gaming consoles. Owners of PC, PS4, and Xbox One can now get a copy of “Mortal Kombat X”.

Comments

Popular Posts

Dangote acquires 16,000 hectares for commercial farming in Jigawa

The Dangote Group on Thursday said it had concluded arrangements to develop 16,000 hectares of land for commercial farming in Kafin-Hausa Local Government Area of Jigawa State. The representative of the company, Femi Afolabi, said this during a community sensitisation exercise in Kafin-Hausa. Afolabi said the company would develop 15,000 hectares for rice cultivation, while 1,000 hectares had been earmarked for construction of a modern rice mill. He said another 10,000 hectares of land would also be developed for seed out-grower farm, adding that the measure was to encourage production of quality seed. According to him, the company will spend about $250 million on the project, which will generate about 50,000 jobs among rural dwellers. Breaking down the figures, Afolabi explained that $150 million was earmarked for rice cultivation in Kafin-Hausa, while $100 million was for industrial sugarcane production in Kaugama. He said the company had made adequate arrangements to ens...

Check out how Uc Graphic photo came to be

These are the people behind the amazing designs you see on UC Browser. Say hi and let them know your suggestions!

Besiktas to move for Mikel

Besiktas have turned their attention to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel after a move for Liverpool's Lucas Leiva stalled on loan with the Reds now keen to keep the Brazilian.