Skip to main content

Michael Jackson’s father hospitalised after stroke

Officials at Sao Paulo’s Albert Einstein hospital said they admitted Joe Jackson at about 1700 GMT (0300 AEST) on Sunday.
Joe Jacksonis on his death bed in Brazil after suffering “life-threatening” heart attacks and a massive stroke, multiple sources confirm to RadarOnline.com exclusively.
The talent manager, who guided Michael and his four brothers to global stardom, was taken to the Albert Einstein hospital.

Thank you for the love & prayers for our father. Doctors are now running tests. God willing, I should be able to make a quick recovery and travel back home soon. He was suffering from irregular heartbeat reported by the doctors.
“Yesterday in Sao PaoloJoehad a stroke and then his heart stopped”, they toldUs Weekly. He is still in the hospital and now in the intensive care unit.
The fete marking Jackson’s birthday went ahead on July 25 without its guest of honour, with local media reporting he was not feeling well enough to attend.
Youngest daughter, singer Janet Jackson, tweeted a message for her father via herInstagramaccount. And an organizer of the celebration saysJacksonis doing well.
Unfortunately for Jackson, his health issues interrupted plans for an elaborate birthday bash in Brazil Sunday night.

Comments

Popular Posts

Dangote acquires 16,000 hectares for commercial farming in Jigawa

The Dangote Group on Thursday said it had concluded arrangements to develop 16,000 hectares of land for commercial farming in Kafin-Hausa Local Government Area of Jigawa State. The representative of the company, Femi Afolabi, said this during a community sensitisation exercise in Kafin-Hausa. Afolabi said the company would develop 15,000 hectares for rice cultivation, while 1,000 hectares had been earmarked for construction of a modern rice mill. He said another 10,000 hectares of land would also be developed for seed out-grower farm, adding that the measure was to encourage production of quality seed. According to him, the company will spend about $250 million on the project, which will generate about 50,000 jobs among rural dwellers. Breaking down the figures, Afolabi explained that $150 million was earmarked for rice cultivation in Kafin-Hausa, while $100 million was for industrial sugarcane production in Kaugama. He said the company had made adequate arrangements to ens...

Check out how Uc Graphic photo came to be

These are the people behind the amazing designs you see on UC Browser. Say hi and let them know your suggestions!

Besiktas to move for Mikel

Besiktas have turned their attention to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel after a move for Liverpool's Lucas Leiva stalled on loan with the Reds now keen to keep the Brazilian.