Skip to main content

I wouldn’t mind going down with Niyola – CDQ


GEneral Records artiste, Sodiq Yusuf popularly known as CDQ, who featured Olamide in his dance track “Indomie” has opened up on why he turned down an offer of a record deal with Davido’s record label, HKN Gang. According to him, his decision was based on the binding terms of his contract with his manager, Masterkraft.


The rising rapper, offered this explanation against the backdrop of reports, indicting some of Davido’s label mates who refuted his claims that the multiple award-winner approached him.
Reaffirming his claims, in a recent chat withWG, CDQ who was signed to General Records in 2013, after he emerged the winner of a rap battle at the popular weekly concert, Industry Nite in December 2012, said, “It’s true, I got a text from Davido one morning. He was like we should have a meeting. I didn’t reply him initially.”
Continuing, he said, Davido wanted to work with me. “I thought he wanted to do a collaboration with me. So, when I went to his office with my manager, he told me that he would like me to join HKN Gang. But unfortunately, I’m already signed to General Records owned by Masterkraft, so we couldn’t make it happen. My contract with my present label has not expired so, there is no way I can join his label.”
The indigenous rapper, however, frowned at the comments credited to Davido’s label mates,noting that “He didn’t expect them to know about the deal because they were not the ones that approached me. It was between Davido and his manager Kamal.” CDQ who once confirmed that he has a crush on Niyola insists that he doesn’t mind going down with the female singer.
“I don’t have a crush on anybody again. This is because I’m getting busier by per day. But I used to have a crush on Niyola. I can’t do without listening to her songs everyday. I love her voice and her physique too. I don’t mind going down with her.”

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.