Skip to main content

FUNNY 'ND EMBARASSING THO': When bad network decides to deal with you

GIRLFRIEND: Good morning sweetheart.
BOYFRIEND: Good morning darling. (sending failed)
GIRLFRIEND: Why don’t you want to reply my message, don’t you have my time?
BOYFRIEND: I have tried to reply but the network is poor! (sending failed)

GIRLFRIEND: If you don’t love me; ignore my message, if you really love me, reply me.
BOYFRIEND: I Love You. (sending failed)
GIRLFRIEND: Do you love me???
BOYFRIEND: I Love You Baby. (sending failed)
GIRLFRIEND: Never speak to me again!
BOYFRIEND: I Love You Sweetie (sending failed).
GIRLFRIEND: Do you want to end our relationship?
BOYFRIEND: I’m fed up of this shit!!! (message sent).
WHAT KIND OF PROBLEM IS THIS?

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Trans: See Pictures of Another stunning chick that was once a MAN

Born a man now a woman and a stunning one at that! Guys y’all need to start asking for birth certificate no kidding! She’s really pretty checkout her pictures…