Skip to main content

9yr Old Boy, Tortured And Abandoned By Mother At A Filling Station




This is Kingsley a 9yr old boy that was on Thursday abandoned at a filling station at Adetola bus stop on Ijaiye Road, Agbado, Lagos State, by his mother.


It was learnt that the mother, Blessing, allegedly tortured him for greeting a neighbour.


She was said to have brought the boy from Ojuelegba, where they live and dumped him at the station around 7am.


Punch Metro gathered that Blessing left the area after telling the child that she wanted to buy some items at a nearby shop.


Some Good Samaritans, however, later bought food for the kid before he was taken to the Ijaiye Police Station around 11am. Kinglsey’s body was full of scars for which he held his mother responsible.


“Mummy beat me because I greeted our neighbour. She and the neighbour are quarrelling and she warned me not to greet her. She beat me with a stick when she saw me with the woman,” Kingsley said.


The primary two pupil said he had been a victim of malnutrition and abuse since his parents divorced each other.


“My mother and I moved to Lagos from Calabar (Cross River State) after she divorced my daddy.“I live in Ojuelegba with her and my stepfather, Jonathan. She beats me every day.


“She will give me lashes for not waking up early to do domestic chores. At times, she won’t give me food to punish me.”


An employee of the filling station, who gave his name only as Deji, lamented Kingsley’s situation. He said the mother would be attacked by an angry mob if she came back.


“I don’t know what the world is turning to. When some families are still praying to have children, a mother is maltreating her own to the point of dumping him. What could he have done to warrant being treated in such a heartless manner?


“This place was crowded in the morning and we did not know when she dumped him. He was sitting in a tricycle when I approached him. Some angry youths just left here. They would have given his mother the beating of her life if she had come back.”


A Good Samaritan, who did not want his name in print, said he saw the boy sitting helplessly in a corner in the filling station. He added that the boy was so hungry that he gulped the food and drink that were bought for him.


He said, “I was coming back from the office and popped over to buy petrol.


“I saw the boy sitting in a corner. There was blood in his head and hands. We decided to buy him rice and a drink. He was taken to the Ijaiye Police Station and they promised to take him to hospital to treat his injuries.”


The Supervisor of the filling station, Adeola Olufunwa, said she was nearly detained at the station on the matter.


She said, “I was the one who noticed the boy’s presence around us and I alerted my colleagues.


“But funny enough, the police wanted to detain me for a case I knew nothing about.”

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com

Glo Wonderful 1,000 naira for 6GB now Blazing 2016 Cheats

GLO is undoubtedly one of the best networks in Nigeria when it comes to data bundles and their durability. This time around, they are offering customers a whooping 6GB for N1,500. On Airtel, N1,500 will give you only 3GB. How Do I Activate The Glo 6GB? The trick involved here is to subscribe for the glo monthly plan of 3GB at N1,000 and also subscribe for the weekend plan of N500 for 3GB. STEPS 1. First, recharge N1,000 and activate the monthly plan of 3GB by dialing *777*21# and you’ll be given 3GB. 2. After that, recharge N500 and dial *777#. A USSD menu will come up. Simply follow the onscreen procedure to activate the GLO 3GB for N500. After that, hard reset your mobile phone by removing your battery and re-inserting it after 5 minutes. That’s all! Your 6GB plan is fully activated. NOTE: For this tweak to work perfectly and smoothly, change your APN to glosecure. Minimum download speed is 1MB/sec with 3G reception. Hope this helped. Why not like & share it?