Skip to main content

I'm not the only guy who broke Yvonne Nelson's heart - Iyanya



Nigerian Afro pop crooner, Iyanya has finally opened up about his much-publicized split from Yvonne Nelson.
In an interview with MTV Base on their Real Talk show, the ‘Kukere’ hit maker admitted he broke Yvonne Nelson’s heart when the pair were dating.
He is however unhappy that he is deemed ‘evil’ just because he broke up with Yvonne.

“When that Yvonne Nelson thing happened, I was not happy but then I will look like superman out there,” he told the interviewer.
“I was not happy because everybody thought I was the evil guy because her heart was broken, I looked evil”.
The 2008 MTN Project Fame Winner added that he was not the only guy who broke the 29-year-old actress’s heart so can’t carry all the blame.
“What happened to the other guys that broke her heart before me,” he questioned his critics.

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.