Skip to main content

#Revealed: I did not beg Ebube for forgiveness –Anita Joseph


Anita
*Anita Joseph


The nearly four-year rift between Nollywood actresses, Ebube Nwagbo and Anita Joseph, may have ended.

It was a public secret that the two actresses were at war over Limpopo singer, Kcee, of the then KC Presh group.

The young man didn’t eventually take any of them to the altar but of course, it didn’t stop the ‘beef’ between the two actresses to linger up until recently.

Saturday Beats of The Punch gathered that Anita actually made the first reconciliatory moves by begging Ebube and asking that the both to bury the hatchet and move on.

However, in a telephone chat with Saturday Beats, Anita insisted she was never at ‘war’ with Ebube, claiming it was a figment of some people’s imagination.

“I couldn’t have gone to ‘beg’ Ebube for any form of forgiveness. How? Where? The truth is that we don’t have any issue. She may not have been my close friend but she is not my enemy either. It was just people that brought up the issue of us having a fight; it never happened.

“Forget all those things you hear, Ebube is a very nice person. We come from the same state and we speak the same dialect. She is a lovely person and there is no way we can quarrel,” she said.

Meanwhile, Ebube did not pick her calls when we tried to reach her.

Comments

Popular Posts

Dangote acquires 16,000 hectares for commercial farming in Jigawa

The Dangote Group on Thursday said it had concluded arrangements to develop 16,000 hectares of land for commercial farming in Kafin-Hausa Local Government Area of Jigawa State. The representative of the company, Femi Afolabi, said this during a community sensitisation exercise in Kafin-Hausa. Afolabi said the company would develop 15,000 hectares for rice cultivation, while 1,000 hectares had been earmarked for construction of a modern rice mill. He said another 10,000 hectares of land would also be developed for seed out-grower farm, adding that the measure was to encourage production of quality seed. According to him, the company will spend about $250 million on the project, which will generate about 50,000 jobs among rural dwellers. Breaking down the figures, Afolabi explained that $150 million was earmarked for rice cultivation in Kafin-Hausa, while $100 million was for industrial sugarcane production in Kaugama. He said the company had made adequate arrangements to ens...

Check out how Uc Graphic photo came to be

These are the people behind the amazing designs you see on UC Browser. Say hi and let them know your suggestions!

Besiktas to move for Mikel

Besiktas have turned their attention to Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel after a move for Liverpool's Lucas Leiva stalled on loan with the Reds now keen to keep the Brazilian.