Skip to main content

#ManOfTheDay: Ben Bruce donates wardrobe allowance to Osun workers

Senator representing Bayelsa East and philanthropist Mr. Ben Murray Bruce, has pledged to donate his wardrobe allowance to the unpaaid workers in Osun state.

He made this known via his Twitter handle. Read tweets below:


Ben Bruce


I, Ben Murray Bruce, will not sit down idly, while my fellow citizens die because salaries have not been paid.

As a first step, I am immediately donating my wardrobe allowance to unpaid workers in Osun state and widows in my Constituency.

We are starting in Osun, but we will not end there. I will do as much to help workers who’ve not been paid in other states.

I call on all my friends and followers on Twitter and Facebook to donate NON PERISHABLE food items for these our brothers in need.

As soon as my wardrobe allowance is paid, I will divide it into 2. Half will be publicly given to the NLC Chairman Osun.

The other half will be publicly given to the head of widows association in my community of Akasa.

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo: Secret Ogboni Fraternity Membership Form In 1955

The Ogboni Fraternity is regarded by some as the most powerful secret organization in Nigeria. According to the Nigerian Constitution, you cannot be a member of a secret cult and run for office of the President of the Federal Republic.

Intimate moments as Joke Silva celebrates birthday today with husband

Veteran actress, Joke Silva, is celebrating her birthday today and she has decided to keep it low with her husband, Olu Jacobs. She shared stunning photos and a video of herself having beautiful moments with her husband on her Instagram page. She wrote: “Thankful for another year. Blessed…very blessed. “Baba God…Mo dupe. Another year begins. I thank you for health. I thank you for abundance. I thank you for acceleration. I thank you for peace of mind that passeth all understanding as it garrisons and mounts guard over my heart and mind in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you @yetundebabaekofor this lovely Photo.” Joke Silva began her acting career in the early 90’s and has since become an authority in the movie industry. She is a recipient of many local and international awards. ---punchng.com