Skip to main content

Congrats to Toke Makinwa As YouTube Approves Her Vlogging Channel (PHOTOS)



Popular On-Air-personality and YouTube Vlogger has been rewarded for her consistent efforts and Certified by YouTube In a very rare move.

Considering the fact that very Few YouTube channels are certified in Nigeria makes this a Huge feat for her.

She took to her Instagram account to celebrate the honour bestowed on her by YouTube naming her as one the very first Vloggers in Nigeria.

She captioned the photos,
“Mama I’m a YouTube Star…. So much to be thankful for, YouTube is 10 and tonight I was celebrated at the “Evening with YouTube” event.

‘I feel really blessed, way up! God has brought so many of you into my life via my Vlog and it feels really good to be one of the very first Vloggers in Nigeria.

Don’t let anyone kill your dream, first they will laugh and at some point they will copy.

I got to talk about my channel and share my growth on YouTube as a content provider.’

‘Thanks to everyone who has ever watched, subscribed or liked any one of my videos, for the family I have built thru this ministry I say thank you God and thank you too. Yes, You. I think we should take TokeMomentsontheroad,’”

She just got through an Emotional Breakup with her Husband, Maje Ayida who allegedly impregnated another woman outside their marriage.

Toke is holding her own from the look of things and going about business as usual.

See Photos Below.


Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.