Skip to main content

Death rumour made me go viral - Angela Okorie



Sometime last year, there was a viral rumour that actress Angela Okorie passed on. In a chat with Sunday Sun, she said it made her more popular.

"Yes I have. The thing is that sponsors of such do not realise that such evil campaigns usually turn out a publicity campaign for their victims. I was actually working on set when they started that rumour and suddenly my phone line became inundated with calls. A lot of people were crying and raising concern. And I told them that I was alive and kicking. That death-rumour incident made me to realise how much people loved me. It even made me more popular. The evil peddlers had only added many more years to my life. So, I don’t care about what people say about me."

On her husband, the mother of one said,

"I always try to keep my home and my profession apart. But I can confirm to you that my husband loves me and understands me so much. And that is what matters most to me".

Comments

Popular Posts

See: The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army (Photos)

Nigerian troops on Wednesday 23rd of September arrested scores of suspected Boko Haram terrorists including one of the Boko Haram kingpins in the area, Bulama Modu who happen to be the ‘Amir’ of Bulakuri (pictured below). The troops also rescued 241 women and children during the operation.