Skip to main content

Save Me (Child Sexual Abuse)


I was barely six
Uncle said it won’t hurt
I am teaching you
He said
But you mustn’t tell a soul
Our little secret
Must be between us
If you speak
You’ll die!

I didn’t understand
I was scared!
I didn’t want to die
He played with my innocence
Took my pride away
Devouring me like a hungry wolf
Now I’m sixteen
He still comes to eat in his old pot.
But now,
His pot is spiced up
His hands finds no rest
It work its way up my breast
His mouth too
Cupped around my little nipples
Like a dog
He feeds upon me
And I can’t fight back.
He still repeats those same words;
You will die if you tell anyone.
I’m broken;
Each time he calls
It feels disgusting
I heard my friends say
Sex is sweet
But No!
Sex is bitter!
I hate to hear that word.
He said I’ll die,
But I’m not ready to die.
My heart has been seared
With a hot iron
My heart;
A wound left untreated
Hidden from everyone with a plastic smile.
My heart;
Not what it ought to be.
My heart;
Bitter and traumatized.
Come rescue me!
I scream within
But no one could hear me.
I’m turned into pieces
I can’t pick up the shred
I can’t mend the tear
And no one sees the tears.
Who will speak for me?
Who will stand to save me?
Who will expose my monster Uncle?
Who will understand my plight?
Who will be my voice?
I need help!
Can you see it on my face?
Please, come rescue
Girls who are being sexually abused.
Please, save another child
From living a traumatized youth.
Please, lend a voice to quell this ferocious crime.
Let’s say no to sexual abuse!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Iran forbids Pokémon Go

Iran has become the first country to ban the Pokémon Gomobile game, citing security concerns about the game’s use of location-based virtual reality technology. “Any game that wants to operate nationwide in Iranneeds to obtain permission from the ministry of culture and Islamic guidance, and the Pokémon Go app has not yet requested such a permission,” the semi-official Isna news agency quoted Abolhasan Firouzabadi, the head of Iran’s supreme council of virtual space, as saying. #--theguardian

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.