Skip to main content

Joke: It totally serves Akpors right this time, don’t you think?

This Akpors is just a stupid boy o. Hear him narrate his experience in the exam hall, as he refused to read and prepare himself for his exams.
AKPORS: As I bounced into the Exam hall, I had just one prayer on my mind, which is ‘God please let me sit near a person that knows book, cos the stupid boy i told to send me the answers on my phone looks like one who doesn’t have sense.’

God finally answered my prayer,the girl that i sat with was an Albino and she wore eyeglass that has rope, so i knew for sure that she knows book wella.
As the paper started, this girl started to misbehave o. She was just covering her answers, but me as a sharp guy,i was spying the answer from one deadly angle.
When it remained just 10 minutes to go, this girl caught me copying her and started shouting at me, but i just ignored her, since i had almost copied finish.
The next thing that i heard was my phone’s message tone and i thought to myself ‘This guy has finally sent the answer’ I sighed and then told the invigilator to give Me a fresh answer booklet. I tore the one that i had copied from the albino girl and used it to stone Her.
I kept the fresh booklet on top my table and used style to open the message,….i saw “To download IF YOU ASK ME by Omawumi, text *** to *** ……’
ANOTHER WORD FOR AKPORS THIS TIME?

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Apprentice Allegedly Kidnaps Her Boss' 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

A fashion design apprentice identified as Ayomide has allegedly abducted her boss's 2 year old son David Sunday Ushie pictured above at the boy's mother's fashion designing shop located in Ajegunle. This happened on Thursday September 17th.

Yemi Osibanjo Wishes President Muhammadu Buhari A Merry Christmas

The tweet came in yesterday at 3:27 PM. The Vice President tweeted: "I do hope that you still find time to reflect on the miracle of Christmas to lift your spirit and that of your family. God bless you and God bless our great Nation."