Skip to main content

Meet The Nollywood Actor That Made Love To His Girlfriend In On Her Sick Bed



We all have some ever green moments in our lives, some happy, sad or fun times we can’t forget in a hurry.
For Nollywood’s popular actor, Mike Godson, who has always been romantically linked with Ini Edo, he cant seem to forget the fun memories of making love to his girlfriend right on top of her hospital bed.

In a recent, Nigeriafilms.com, asked the Imo State born actor of 'Seven Books of Moses' fame, the crazyest or naughtyest thing he has ever done.
He said, "I can't forget that in a hurry. It's one of the naught things I have done. I made love to my girlfriend on a hospital bed. It was so crazy. She was sick and really wanted me. So we did a quick one and wasn't caught.
This act alone, actually took me to the next level at a point in my career; when I went for Big Brother Africa, in the time of Karen Igho.
The judges asked me the same question and I told them, they were wowed, that was how I jumped to the next level," he recalled.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.

-1/10: Mourinho slams Chelsea stars

Jose Mourinho has slammed his Chelsea players for their first-half display against Newcastle United by rating their performance as ‘minus one out of 10’.