Skip to main content

"I'm nervous" - says Skales, as he prepares for his first album launch

Currently the most anticipated album of the year, Skales debut album titled “Man of the Year” is finally set for release on May 18, 2015. The release will be followed with an album launch concert which holds on May 31, at the Federal Palace Hotel, Lagos.

Skales got signed to Baseline Entertainment in 2014, and since then has released hit songs after hit songs. With singles like Shake body, I am for real and Je kan mo ruling the airwaves, it’s evident that the young musician is set to thrill with his debut album and the launch concert.

“We’ve started rehearsals already,this has to be the most excited and most nervous I have ever been in my life but I promise it’s going to be the best concert yet” the Baseline General, Skales says.

The concert will feature never before seen performance by Skales and support performances from artists featured on the album and many others. The Man of the year album is officially the first album to be released under the Baseline Entertainment franchise.

Comments

Popular Posts

EYAAAH!! Armed robbery suspect arrested on his wedding day

Oyo State Police Command arrested a suspected member of a robbery gang on his wedding day. Olumide Asiyanbi, 42, told newsmen that nemesis caught up with him when he was at the registry to sign the dotted lines. *PHOTO: A suspected offender being forcefully arrested by policemen The police alleged he was a member of a six-man-robbery gang who had terrorised residents of Challenge area of Ibadan, the state capital. The state Commissioner of Police, Muhammed Katsina, said the suspects included a 62-year-old Ghanaian. Asiyanbi confessed that he had been involved in 10 different robbery attacks before he was arrested. He said, “I was arrested on my wedding day. I met the gang leader, James Agba, last year. He told me he knew how we could be getting regular money. He then initiated me into the gang. I have taken part in at least 10 operations since I joined them. “We used gun but I don’t know where James was buying them. Sulaimon and Alhaji, who are also in the gang