Skip to main content

Raped By My Cousin At 9years, Gave Birth At 14 - Oprah Winfrey Reavels Shocking Past


Popular media mogul, Oprah Winfrey recently shared her painful past while speaking at the Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia on December 2.

According to Oprah, she was rape at age 9 by her cousin and other family members. She added that she had a son at age 14 but he died.
In her words:“I was raped at 9 years old by a cousin, then again by another family member, and another family member. I took to my bed and cried for three days. I felt devastated. Wounded. Betrayed. How could this person do this to me? I imagined that every person on the street was going to point their finger at me and scream, ‘Pregnant at 14, you wicked girl … expelled!’And I soon realized that having the secret out was liberating. What I learned for sure was that holding the shame was the greatest burden of all.”
At the event, Oprah reportedly talked for about two hours sharing the wisdom gathered from what she described as“37,000 interviews conducted over a quarter-century hosting a daytime television show”.
During her show called ‘An evening with Oprah’, she revealed that“I did an interview with a reporter before I came to Australia and she said you should name the baby son who died. So I have named him, I had a little boy named Canaan. I did have a son. And I named him Canaan because Canaan means new land, new life.”

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Apprentice Allegedly Kidnaps Her Boss' 2-Year-Old Son In Lagos

A fashion design apprentice identified as Ayomide has allegedly abducted her boss's 2 year old son David Sunday Ushie pictured above at the boy's mother's fashion designing shop located in Ajegunle. This happened on Thursday September 17th.

Yemi Osibanjo Wishes President Muhammadu Buhari A Merry Christmas

The tweet came in yesterday at 3:27 PM. The Vice President tweeted: "I do hope that you still find time to reflect on the miracle of Christmas to lift your spirit and that of your family. God bless you and God bless our great Nation."