Skip to main content

One word for Akpors this time?


Akpors decided to go sight seeing with his friend Emeka. They loaded up Emeka’s minivan and headed east. After driving for a few hours, they got caught in bad weather. They pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive
woman who answered the door if they could spend the night there.
WOMAN: “I realize it’s a terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I’m recently widowed,” she explained. “I’m afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.”
AKPORS: “Don’t worry, We’ll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we will be gone first thing tomorrow morning.”
The woman agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night. Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of sight seeing.
After about six months, Emeka got an unexpected letter from a Lawyer. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the Lawyer of that attractive widow he had met on that sight seeing weekend.
He went to his friend Akpors and asked,
EMEKA: “Akpors, do you remember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our sight seeing holiday up east about six months ago?”
AKPORS: “Yes, I do.”
EMEKA: “Did you, er, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?”
AKPORS: “Well, um, yes,” a little embarrassed about being found out, “I have to admit that I did.”
EMEKA: “And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?”
Akpors’ face turned sour and he said,
AKPORS: “Yes, look, I’m sorry, Emeka. I’m afraid I did. Why do you ask?”.
EMEKA: “She just died and left everything for me.”
What would you do if you were Akpors?

Comments

Popular Posts

OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party

Underage kids were video here dancing erotically to an equally indecent music at a children's party. After watching this video, I was was more than convinced that we are the last generation of homo sapiens (wise man/woman), the next generation are just evolving into some species that will shake everything we call values.

Wahala! Arsenal facing investigation after fans ripped up Tottenham hoardings at White Hart Lane

A section of Arsenal fans are set to face an investigation from the police and the Football Association after tearing down hoardings at White Hart Lane following Wednesday's League Cup victory over Tottenham.

Egypt pull out of 2015 All African Games football event

The north African country have withdrawn from the football events of Brazzaville 2015 according to the Confederation of African Football Egypt have withdrawn from participating in the men and women’s football events of the 2015 All African Games billed for Brazzaville in September.